“Vaughan’s approachable and outgoing demeanor quickly put us at ease.”
– Rob and Jenn Willis
“Vaughan was a phenomenal instructor.”
– Aleck Ostry, Professor, Canada Research Chair, University of Victoria
Questionnaire from Great Slave Lake Sailing school 2011
What Words Would You Use To Describe the Instructor and His
- Skilled, direct, clear, respectful, constructive criticism, positively reinforcing
- Calm, thorough.
- He was clearly a very experienced sailor and instructor. Instruction was timely and always clearly explained.
- Enthusiastic, pleased to be here, calm, knowledgeable.
- Calm, thorough, clear, experienced.
- Enthusiastic, personable
- Excellent – would take another course from the instructor
- Relaxed, friendly
- Knowledgeable, patient, good at thinking on the fly and contingency planning, good sense of humour
- Clear, patient, honest
- Calm, experienced
- Informative, very pleasant
- Knowledgeable, open to questions, patient
- Very patient, very calm, and super friendly!! Thanks Vaughan!
- Conscientious, made sure we learned properly
- Very helpful and calm; kept everyone on track but never made things stressful